Off-Road Vehicle Insurance
Get a free quote in just minutes online with our Off-Road Vehicle Insurance package. No need to travel to your local insurance shop to fill out paper work, sign documents, or provide payment. Get the coverage you need for your ORV directly in the web browser today.
Learn more about Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) Insurance
ORV Insurance is peace of mind for your vehicle, riding gear, truck deck / trailer, and even obtain accident & rescue benefits with our custom package built for Canadian off road enthusiasts. Select the coverage that is important to you and remove extras so you only pay for the protection you’re looking for.
Off-Road Vehicles Insurance is designed to cover not only your riding liability, but any damage to your vehicle and even the trailer or truck deck used for towing it. You enjoy time out on the trails with your ORV; ensure you have adequate protection should anything unexpected happen while riding or storing your pride and joy.
The insurance policy for your ORV will vary in cost depending on the following specifics:
- Value of the vehicle
- ORV specifics & upgrades
- Any excess property coverage you’re looking for
- Years with a driver’s license and suspension history
- Claims history
- Traffic violation history
- and more
Get started on your free quote online today and get insured in just a few minutes.
We provide coverage for various types of ORVs including:
- Dirt Bikes
- Dune Buggys
- Snow Bikes
- and Custom Builds
The operator must meet these requirements in order to purchase coverage:
– Driver’s Licence has NOT BEEN CANCELLED or SUSPENDED in the last 5 years
– Insurance Coverage has NOT BEEN CANCELLED by an insurer for reasons OTHER than non-payment.
– Has NO MORE than 3 traffic violations in the last 5 years.
The vehicle must meet these requirements in order to continue:
– The vehicle is NOT USED FOR RACING or COMPETITION
– The vehicle is NOT USED FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES
– The vehicle is NOT LEASED or RENTED TO OTHERS
– The subject risk is NOT located within 50 KMs of an active wildfire.
In the off season the vehicle is required to be stored inside an enclosed garage, storage locker, or inside a carport / parkade – chained and secured.